Tour the land where it all began, where you can walk where Jesus walked, where you nourish your soul by standing at the very sites of Biblical and religious significance! Enlarge your knowledge of History and deepen the understanding of your faith and spiritual heritage: the Holy Land is an open book of the great Old and New Testaments.
The places you visit jump at you as if the pages of the sacred books suddenly took a life of their own projecting you back thousands of years: Caesarea , Jaffa, Tiberias, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Megiddo , Jericho, Dead Sea, Masada, Qumran, Jerusalem, Mount of Olives, Via Dolorosa, Wailing Wall, The Dome of the Rock, Bethlehem, Church of the Nativity The Holy Sepulcher , Mt. Zion , Tel Aviv !
Here are some examples of galvanizing experiences:
- The Holy Sepulcher - considered by many Christians to be the site of Jesus' crucifixion, burial, and subsequent resurrection;
- The ancient Caesarea , a Roman coastal city, built by Herod the Great, with its reconstructed amphitheatre;
- Megiddo - the biblical site of Armageddon where archaeologists have unearthed layers of more than 20 cities, some dating back 3500 years;
- Via Dolorosa on which Jesus walked to his death;
- The Garden Tomb where religious tradition tells us Jesus was buried;
- The Dome of the Rock (Haram esh-Sharif )- where the Jewish Holy Temple stood. Jews believe this is where Abraham offered his son Isaac in sacrifice and Moslems believe Mohammed rose to heaven on his horse from this very place;
- Sea of Galilee – (Also known as Bahr Tubariya, Ginnosar, Lake of Galilee, Lake of Gennesaret, Lake of Gennesar, Sea of Chinnereth, Sea of Chinneroth, Sea of Kinnereth, Sea of Tiberias, Lake of Tiberias, waters of Gennesaret, Yam Kinneret) The area where much of the ministry of Jesus Christ and numerous of His miracles took place. From the fishermen of the Sea of Galilee came at least four of the twelve Apostles - Peter, Andrew, James and John. Near its shores Jesus fed five thousand men, women and children from the miraculous multiplication of five loaves of bread and two fishes. Mary Magdalene, the first human to see and speak with the Savior after His resurrection, was from the town of Magdala on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee.
- The Mount of Beatitudes, Nazareth, Capernaum and Cana are other evocative places to be visited.
Whether traveling on your own, with your family, or with a church group, led by your pastor, we know how to make visit a once in a life time experience! We understand the demands of the Christian traveler and we are proud to say: we are here for you!
Chose from our 8, 9, 10 or 12 day tours, operated year-round on flexible departure days and offering different types of accommodation. We also offer add-on programs to Turkey, Jordan and Egypt.